How to update Vu+ Solo CFE
To avoid large size(>48M) image update problem, please update CFE of your Solo.
** NOTE ** : This Bootloader(CFE) should be used for Solo only. Otherwise it will crash the box.
** NOTE ** : CFE update is not needed for Uno and Ultimo.
** Brief explanation of Solo’s bootloader update **
1. Unzip the solo_cfe_2.0_usb.zip to USB stick.(There should be /vuplus/solo/cfe_cfe_auto.bin)
2. Insert USB stick into the USB port of solo and power on the box.
3. It takes just a few secs to update.
4. If solo’s front led blinks continuously, restart box.
5. To proceed with image update, you should delete the cfe_cfe_auto.bin at /vuplus/solo in USB stick once bootloader update is finished.